Help need my A class scanned W176

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

killa_uk

As title says need help have some errors on my.a class 2013 and the steering has gone pretty stiff am in North West don't mind travelling thanks

Is it not covered under warranty at 2 years old?

Dec

No mate as I've modified it they have voided the warranty on it

There's a few warning lights that have popped up like handbrake malfunction and abs etc I think I would need a proper star scanner I assume to look into them to find the fault?

Steering fluid low/leaking perhaps, don’t know where it is on your car, others may know more.

Think its electrically assisted on the A class? Thus a Steering column fault might also bring up other electrical faults. Have you modified the steering or suspension? If your only modification is to the engine than another Mercedes dealer might look on your case more favourably?

this A45 owner had a problem with the POWER STEERING CONTROL MODULE which was replaced.
A45 Power steering malfunction - Mercedes A-Class Forum

Last edited:
I think I need to start with a scan I've tried with a normal obd2 reader but it was too old for car didn't have the option of my car

Wow, what have you modified ??

I'm pretty sure they can't void the warranty on everything just because you modified something **if** it is unrelated .

Richard

Just some A45 bits which I understandingly they didn't like [emoji16]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom