HELP NEEDED - Email addresses required of senior Mercedes Benze staff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dazzer1977

I did own a C220 CDI Sport - I brought it (brand new) end of October and it broke down in Jan; still not fixed and we are almost in April. I want my money back as the car is a complete nightmare and I feel I have been sold a vehicle that is not fit for the purpose of sale. Injector problems once again and MB can't get the replacement parts to fix it! I'm fed up with driving courtesy cars and not getting what I am paying for. I've also suffered massive increased fuelling costs too as I have been in a S350CDI that does 26mpg and now an ML350 that does 20MPG compared to my C220 which I was getting 45-55MPG out of. I submitted a formal letter to MB on February 17th and still to this date I've had no response. Dealership say it's with Head Office, MB Customer Service says Head Office are looking into it. How frigging long does it take! Does anyone know where I can get directors or senior Mercedes Benz staff email addresses from so I can start ruffling some feathers?

Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Darren

Where are you Darren? MB HQ is Milton Keynes - I would turn up at their door if that dissatisfied! Otherwise phone them and ask to speak to a senior manager and don't be fobbed off.

This injector problem is causing MB a severe headache as well as it's customers!

Have been speaking to a Senior Complaints handler in the director’s office since January 12th when my car first broke down. All they ruddy seem to tell me is they'll add my comments to the log. It's driving me up the wall and I've got a good mind to put this frigging courtesy car through the showroom window! I'm about 30 mins from the Head Office in Milton Keynes but I doubt driving there will make any difference. Watchdog is my next point of contact.

Oh I think it would make a difference! Make enough fuss and someone senior will see you.....

You need to do everything possible before heading down the Which?/Watchdog/Consumer Affairs route.

I know there was a thread on here last year about some guy who ended up picketing his local dealership although we never heard both sides of his story nor do I think did we ever have a conclusion!

Good luck

Correct me if I am wrong..but isn't your contract with the local dealer and it through him you should be rejecting the car.
Can't think of a single reason why you can't have your money back pronto...if all you said is correct. I would go and speak to the dealer principle.

What mileage have you put on the car?

I agree to - the dealership should be sorting this.

If you haven't already give the manager of the dealership a reasonable deadline by which you expect a refund by (given that's what you've said you want) - in writing - either in person or by recorded post.

Make it clear that you wish to exercise your rights, what you want and by when, and suggest what will happen if they do not meet the timescales in parallel, you may wish to send a letter to Mike Belk at Milton Keynes to make him aware of the situation, and your dissatisfaction at the way the dealership have handled the problem.

Crockers is right. Talk to your Dealer Principal and formally reject the car (you will need to do this in writing). If you get a "it's up to MB UK" line from him, politely tell him it's his problem to sort out not yours and you want your money back by the end of the week.

talk to trading standards regarding the procedure for court action.

A solicitor letter is always good for action; informing that court proceedings will be taken if no response within a number of days.

OR both of you could turn up at HQ with National Press (inform first you will)

Oh, and until its sorted, I'd be insisting they provide you with a C220 CDI Sport as a courtesy car........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom