Help needed, intermittent starting issues and got the codes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Broadleybenz

Car
E 320 cdi
Hi, 2004 e320 cdi , intermittent starting and cutting out, no glow plug light most times,
Very rarely starts and drives
Scanned it and got these codes. Any one help me in direction of what the issue looks like that’s causing these

Attachments

• 7B1F3797-4511-4E84-8BEA-884B8C1335A6.jpeg
    7B1F3797-4511-4E84-8BEA-884B8C1335A6.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Both keys same thing? Battery good, all leads and earth straps good? CAN bus is playing up around the car so probably some voltage thing.... then possible EIS failure.

Both keys same thing? Battery good, all leads and earth straps good? CAN bus is playing up around the car so probably some voltage thing.... then possible EIS failure.
Both batteries are good
2 keys both the same
I’ve checked wires I can see and earth straps, can you suggest anymore wires or earth straps I may of missed?
It’s driving me mad

Both batteries are good
2 keys both the same
I’ve checked wires I can see and earth straps, can you suggest anymore wires or earth straps I may of missed?
It’s driving
also thanks for your reply

Several times (W203/W210/W211) strap between engine block and chassis has been corroded... located back of the transmission, under the car. Easy to rule out; connect jumper cable between chassis and engine block. Is issue persist, not a culprit.

What is measured voltage when fault is on?

If communication from gear selector is not ok, it might prevent starting (need to get info gear is at N)

Several times (W203/W210/W211) strap between engine block and chassis has been corroded... located back of the transmission, under the car. Easy to rule out; connect jumper cable between chassis and engine block. Is issue persist, not a culprit.

What is measured voltage when fault is on?

If communication from gear selector is not ok, it might prevent starting (need to get info gear is at N)
Engine strap is spot on I got under it yesterday and tested it
With the fault which is always the Volta reading above 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom