Help Needed -K- Jettronic wiring diagram

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shlaydekh

Car
190E
Gents,

I am trying to fabricate a new wiring harness for my K-Jetronic system. tried to find out the electrical wiring diagram (schematics) of this system but with no success !
would somebody help ? (with the closed loop lambda control) ?

Which engine?
K-jet, or KE-jet?
What's wrong with the old loom?

its 230 8v - M102

K-Jet not KE

it comes with a closed loop lambda controller only (looks like ECU)

the old loom is worn out completely (burned)

Carat have you got one for a KE system and the wiring for the fuel pump relay....sorry for thread jacking

shlaydekh Can you use google search ? if you can in the search page for google look in the right hand top corner you will see immages . Click on it Then in immage search put - 190e wiring diagrams . You can take your picjk from 100s of them click on for further information...

optimus, i tried everything .. everything is about the KE- Jetronic, nothing about the K- Jetronic !

i've the 2009 All data installed on my PC, but nothing about K-Jetronic, i am totally disappointed !

Bellow hit on it for some reason it would not work of my link .But did in yours see pic

Last edited:
I'm confused by reference to the Bosch K injection being closed loop control. The original Bosch K was a purely mechanical injection system. The KE was the same system but with electronic control of cold start enrichment, overrun shut off and fine adjustment by an actuator on the fuel distributor unit. The original KE as fitted to my 1989 190e was open loop then when cats came in around 1990 it became closed loop but was still called KE.

Could this be why you can't find a wiring diagram for Bosch K.

Gents,
I've attached an image that shows this system, its a closed loop lambda control K jetronic system (not ke)

i need the wiring diagram of this system exactly !

i started to have doubts that this car had been modified to be like this !?!!! unless somebody has an answer

Attachments

• k-jet.jpg
    k-jet.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 25
Post a pic of the Lambda control unit or the part number of it.

I can't say this with any great authority so happy to be proved wrong but I still think that electronic assisted systems were all KE and that the diagram is not correct. Perhaps they were just using Bosch K in a generic sense without making the distinction between Bosch KE and the earlier Bosch K which was purely a mechanical injection system.

Ok I have a miss fire at idle, cant find the correct schematic diagram. So I am going to make one for the w202 c240 motor engine is a 112910 motor.
With your help you can help me post the schematic.stuff the dealer, iv never owned a vehicle with such poor wiring. MB should recall all thees models as I have about 40 in my small area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom