Help needed with Brabus ECO PowerXtra Tuning Kit D3 will it fit my car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

L4mbert88

Car
Mercedes c220 coupe amg sport edition 2014
Good afternoon all,

I'm happy to say I've just bought my first ever mercedes and won't be looking back. As I'm new to mercedes I'm looking for some advice please on the brabus tuning chip. Of course as always I want more power.

I've got the chance of a Brabus ECO PowerXtra Tuning Kit D3

Part number: 176-730-10

The problem is its come off an A class but my car is a c220 coupe 2014 reg LM14AEL

Is anyone on here able to confirm if this will work on my car as I believe its the exact same engine.

Also what are everyone's opinions, would you go for a remap or the brabus chip?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Andrew

Bit hazy my memory but the number after the B usually relates to the cylinders i.e. the V6 CDI is B6 and yours is an IL4.

And I’m not entirely sure they did a 3 cylinder Brabus chip...

Hi SPX

You'll have to excuse me as I'm new to mercedes and not sure what these cost are that you refer to so still unsure if this chip would be compatible or not.

Thanks

Andrew

Just a quick update on this, I now know I have the engine code m651 by using a vin decoder.

Any help would be greatfully received.

I've emailed 2 people at Brabus but I'm not getting a response at the moment.

Thanks

Andrew

Hello,
I have a 2007 c220 cdi 203, will a brabus d3s eco power extra 204-733s-00 box fit this 646 engine?
Or will it only fit 204 onwards?

Hello,
The 646 evo that you have is it an early 204?
Such a shame.
I have had a message from Marcus at Brabus now saying the software and wiring is different on this box and only 203-633-10 brabus chip will fit my car, if anyone has one of these they want to sell?
Thanks

This is a tuning box ?

What does it do ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom