Help pairing Motorola V3x to ViseeO MB2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ingin

Car
CLK280
I have just purchased a ViseeO MB2 for my '06 CLK and I cannot get it to pair with my Motorola V3x. I can pair a Nokia 6230 ok. I get to the screen asking me to select the device step 3 in the instructions, and then it goes off seeking (forever, well I cancel after 3-4mins). My ViseeO is brand new so I would expect it would have the latest s/w and the V3x is about 2 years old with s/w of R25221LD_U_85.83.E9P. I have been told I may have old software but I don't know how to check the ViseeO supported level. ViseeO advise that the MB2 does support the V3x. I suppose it is possible the phone is wonky, but it does find the phone, just cannot pair to it. I know the bluetooth s/w version on the Nokia is 1.2 and the V3x is 2.0 with 2A2DP(?) Anybody successfully pair a V3x, if so, are there any tricks I should know. I have been to "Alfie" but still no joy
Thanks Ingin:doh:

I have just purchased a ViseeO MB2 for my '06 CLK and I cannot get it to pair with my Motorola V3x. I can pair a Nokia 6230 ok. I get to the screen asking me to select the device step 3 in the instructions, and then it goes off seeking (forever, well I cancel after 3-4mins). My ViseeO is brand new so I would expect it would have the latest s/w and the V3x is about 2 years old with s/w of R25221LD_U_85.83.E9P. I have been told I may have old software but I don't know how to check the ViseeO supported level. ViseeO advise that the MB2 does support the V3x. I suppose it is possible the phone is wonky, but it does find the phone, just cannot pair to it. I know the bluetooth s/w version on the Nokia is 1.2 and the V3x is 2.0 with 2A2DP(?) Anybody successfully pair a V3x, if so, are there any tricks I should know. I have been to "Alfie" but still no joy
Thanks Ingin:doh:

Can you remind me where the Viseeo was purchased from? I have a Motorola V3 somewhere. I'll try pairing it up to an MB-2 myself later today.

Hi Alfie. The MB2 was purchased in Australia last week and is brand new. The phone you need to pair is a Motorola V3x or V3xx This the answer I got from Motorola;

Regarding your concern, please note that they have a different Bluetooth version and that may be the reason for the inconvenience that you are having. Please note that the RAZR's V3, V3i and V3m work with Bluetooth 1.1 and the RAZR V3x and V3xx with Bluetooth 2.0.
We recommend you to contact Mercedes to check if the car kit supports 2.0 Bluetooth Connections.
Thanks I would like to hear the results.

That may explain why you couldn't pair with the UHI connector and I could...mine is a V3...

Seems like the ViseeO may only connect to s/w V1.1 and not to V2.0. I cannot get an answer from ViseeO on this. Does anyone else have a ViseeO that does connect to a phone with bluetooth s/w version 2.0? Go to Google and ask for specs on your brand and it will tell you the version of bluetooth. I don't understand why ViseeO don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom