Help: paring Bluetooth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arvo

Hi All,

I have had a quick look on the previous posts but cannot find the answer.

I have a Mercedes Benz Bluetooth Telephone module (A2048200535). I am struggling to pair up with my phone. I get the PIN number displayed on the multifunction display, however only 11 digits are shown. How to get to see the 5 digits? I have a Audio 20 unit, I have followed the manual (p42) but it does not state how to show the other digits, I have tried to clear digits as suggested in previous posts but I have unable to get the additional digits?

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any pointers.

Thanks,

Arvind

you dont have to use all the digits. eg enter 11111 and press enter and you will be prompted to enter the same number on your phone keypad.

hth

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Just to understand what you mean. I am trying to register the phone for the first time with the bluetooth module, as part of the registration/pairing process the multifunction display shows a 16pin number (as per instructions). I have tried to use arbitrary numbers on the phone but the pairing has been unsuccessful.

This is a BT SAP device, all the 16 digits have to be entered.

Got it working!, I used the head unit rather than the steering controls, I was able to write down the 16pin number. Thanks!

what handsets can be used with MB phone cradle A1718201051 please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom