help please K&N for c207 E350 cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jg007

Car
‘13 c207 e350 CDI blue efficiency sport remap
hi everyone

Newbie post

I have just taken ownership of a e class coupe 2013 3litre v6 diesel
Car is a replacement of my previous clk C209
I’m in love!
But...
There is no part listed with K&N for a replacement air filter, or at least not for the reg of my car or for the C207
I am inclined to believe that the 350 Diesel engine has been used by merc for “sometime” and therefore in a different model likely to have a part number, but just NOT associated with the car.

Has anyone managed to find out if I am totally mad and no part actually exists or that there is an actual part number that fits?

Many thanks in advance
John

Have you tried your Reg on the eurocarparts website?

Have you tried your Reg on the eurocarparts website?
Yes
There are no K&N part options listed

I was hoping that other owners have found the part as K&N day they have no filter that fits
The 3.0l diesel is fitted in many other models, likely to have the same air box part
Or at least that is my hope...

Yes
There are no K&N part options listed

I was hoping that other owners have found the part as K&N day they have no filter that fits
The 3.0l diesel is fitted in many other models, likely to have the same air box part
Or at least that is my hope...

What other filters were listed in results? BMC? You won’t notice much of a difference with performance filters

What other filters were listed in results? BMC? You won’t notice much of a difference with performance filters

I think I may have found the part number for the filters (pair)

Huge qudos to Pipercross !!!

Yes Pipercross!

Having been told that there is no part that fits by K&N
I thought I would ask the same of Pipercross, ironically after a friendly conversation with their UK sales manager he was the one to research the part for the E350 cross reference it and find and source the part number which should fit.

HUGE qudos!

I’ll let anyone interested what happens next...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom