Help Please - Merc Part No. for MOST Plug into Comand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zulu 10

Car
R230 SL350, W203 C220CDI
Does anyone know the Mercedes part number for the connector shell which holds two MOST fibre optic waveguides such that they can be plugged into the back of a Comand APS (NTG4) unit?

I’ve found the MOST section in the EPC (Chapter 82.347), and looked at a number of vehicle types, but nowhere can I find the appropriate connector shell.

It’s probably about 18mm x 6mm and there is provision for two of them to sit within a larger connector shell which contains all the DC, LF and Digital wiring to the Comand unit.

I assume it’s a Tyco part, but I’m sure it must also be available as a Merc spare.

Many thanks in advance for any help forthcoming.

Does anyone know the Mercedes part number for the connector shell which holds two MOST fibre optic waveguides such that they can be plugged into the back of a Comand APS (NTG4) unit?

I’ve found the MOST section in the EPC (Chapter 82.347), and looked at a number of vehicle types, but nowhere can I find the appropriate connector shell.

It’s probably about 18mm x 6mm and there is provision for two of them to sit within a larger connector shell which contains all the DC, LF and Digital wiring to the Comand unit.

I assume it’s a Tyco part, but I’m sure it must also be available as a Merc spare.

Many thanks in advance for any help forthcoming.

email me your address and I'll pop one in the post to you.

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom