Help requested with COMMAND 2.0 W203

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

splang

MB Enthusiast
Car
W212 E250 Avantgarde
Hi all,
I have taken the plunge and ordered a complete self-install kit from Steve (MBenzNL) as I feel I can trust him more than some of the commands which you can buy off Ebay.

I should be able to install it myself - but - if I get stuck - is there anyone living near Bristol who I could run to who has prior experience of Command install?

You can tell I'm confident can't you lol!!

Cheers all,

Steve :eek:

Ps. Definitely worth some Beerage !! :bannana:

splang said:
Hi all,
I have taken the plunge and ordered a complete self-install kit from Steve (MBenzNL) as I feel I can trust him more than some of the commands which you can buy off Ebay.

I should be able to install it myself - but - if I get stuck - is there anyone living near Bristol who I could run to who has prior experience of Command install?

Do some reading first.

http://phdwebsite.powerpulse.cc/COMAND/COMAND install and removal WIS.pdf

Thank you!!
(found this already - but any help is appreciated!)

Steve
:D

splang said:
Thank you!!
(found this already - but any help is appreciated!)

Steve
:D

Which part of it doesnt appear easy ? If you dont point things out clearly then I cant pass on any personal knowledge.

I do know that the air vents are a real pain. They need lots of patience.

You will need a torx20 driver with a long shank to access the screws for the air vents, Halfords or B&Q should have these for a few quid. I did this same upgrade a few months ago, got the bits from Steve, went really well. Good luck

ckember said:
You will need a torx20 driver with a long shank to access the screws for the air vents, Halfords or B&Q should have these for a few quid. I did this same upgrade a few months ago, got the bits from Steve, went really well. Good luck

Many thanks Sir.
Didn't know I would need that, so will get it today - thanks again.

How did you get on with this upgrade. I am considering this option and would be keen to learn of any major problems. This is on my next MB a 2001 C200k estate. Thx

Brilliant thanks!!

The self install kit from Steve Mbenznl was excellent and even though I have never ever done anything like this before I have got it all fitted and working!!

It's great!
I will offer whatever help you might need if you like?

Steve
:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Ps My internet stopped working for the last 2 days though :-(
Just got it back up :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom