Help required from 124 watchers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have seen it before but it was the same ad as this one. Either reposted or else it was earlier in this ads run on ebay.

hi there, it was on ebay a few days ago, maybe around 10, but not exactly sure, i spotted it through this section of the forum and it was listed by another member,

i think it was a none runner and i remember another member talking about the other behind it that were no doubt for sale also,

i havent read listing but stinks abit if it was a non runner last time round, althoough pics and text the same i think

sorry i cant help further

Last edited:
I did put a bid on one that was a non runner but bottled it as it had been stood for 12 months which is not good for these old girls.

Couple of low feedback bidders (like 1 and zero) pushing the price up now.

Would this be any good John? Mercedes-Benz : 300CE-24v
Shame about the rear window though,and just ignore the part he say`s the cam belt was done lol

That one is cheap, Berkshire is very close to me too, thankfully I am broke!

I did put a bid on one that was a non runner but bottled it as it had been stood for 12 months which is not good for these old girls.

You wouldn't like my last three purchases then, stood for 3, 6 and 7 years...

He says he's going to put 12 months MOT on it John - give him a buzz and ask if he's had it checked over or if he's taken it for a pre-mot and knows of any work that is required. See how honest he comes across or if he's being a little vague.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom