Help send the Spice Girls to Guantanamo Bay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andy_k

MB Enthusiast
Car
Alfa GTV 3.0
Picked this up from another forum and it was too good not to share

Let's Send the Spice Girls To Guantanamo Bay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Spice Girls are running a competition to choose a city where they will play a special gig. Anyone can vote for their city, and the city with the most votes will win a gig by them. They say they will play wherever gets the most votes.

So where better than Guantanamo Bay?! We have been given the power (and it's Girl Power!) to get some much needed entertainment to those detained indefinitely under questionable circumstances and conditions in Guantanamo!

So, if you agree, you need to do two things:

Firstly, forward this email to all your mates.

Secondly, cast your vote by following these instructions:

Go to the Spice girls web site
Click the link "Vote for the girls to play in YOUR SPICE CITY!!!"
Under Country, choose Cuba
Under City, type Guantanamo Bay
Click VOTE
Leave the Name and Address fields blank
Type an email address in the email field, preferably a real one, though I'm not sure it matters as long as it's anything AT anything DOT anything
Leave the Mobile field blank

Your democratic duty is done. You've just told them what you want, what you really, really, want!

In have to say I was at Alexndra Palace on 13th Feb 1997 along with Jay k and some bloke called David Coulthard, with this other guy called Mika Hakkinen. Some bint called Davine came on the stage to introduce these guys and a car with bir rubber wheels came on too. It was a kind of silver thing. Looked quite fast. had Mercedes Sticker on it.

And then 5 ordinary girlies came on who went by the nick names of Ugly, fat, thin, scrubber and that one everyone secretly fancies, Spice. I think I remember them correctly.

They were rubbish.

Good riddence.

I was actually going to vote but it meant registering on their stupid site and that is something I hate doing. :eek: :eek: Great idea though :)

Sorry
Regards
John

I was actually going to vote but it meant registering on their stupid site and that is something I hate doing. :eek: :eek: Great idea though :)

Sorry
Regards
John

see the text - all it needs is an email addy which you can make up if you want :)

Voted - can we not send them to a town in Afghanistan..(on their own)

Done...sent them to Torquay...:devil:

...Hello John... :p

I D/C'd and reconnected with a different IP Address 4 times and voted to send them to Guantanamo Bay thru the city and country options.

see the text - all it needs is an email addy which you can make up if you want :)
:devil: It would be great to see if they actually disclose the results but I bet a certain location will not show up?

John

We need to get David Hicks to manage that concert. Apparently he knows the complex well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom