Help understanding this e63 ( w212 pre facelift but facelift bits)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not sure what the massage function was like on the w211 but the massage function on the w212 is rather nice. For my hard working back. Dynamic seats are quality in my opinion. Active side bolsters are quite a sensation.

Hold out for the spec you require, surely one will surface soon enough. You have been so patient up untill now.

Good luck

Thanks to Pat for the Vin# :thumb:
It appears no dynamic massage seats in an otherwise well specced car.

Edit..just read you have checked already:doh::D

Attachments

• WDD2122742A607394.pdf
    14.3 KB · Views: 14
^ Top price for a private sale.

God, that front end is hideous from the angle from which he's taken the first picture.

OP wants the big 6.3 Lump and dynamic seats. This has neither ;)

^ Top price for a private sale.

agreed Rog, but it still has a year of comprehensive warranty and seems to be very well looked after. If I was after one I would look at this one :)

I think it's hard to tell whether it's got the massage function or not from the pic.
Ahh, my mistake....I thought that dynamic seats meant the massage function was present. Something learned today and mental note for me for my future purchase searches....

Ahh, my mistake....I thought that dynamic seats meant the massage function was present. Something learned today and mental note for me for my future purchase searches....
Dynamic seats have the massage function in both the seat and backrest along with side bolsters that grip as you corner I think the W212 E63 has electric adjustable seats and headrestwith memory as standard.

When I bought my e63 estate , I decided on black and I’d viewed 4 or 5 at diff dealers in deff parts of the country - all were not as nice when you stood in front of them, scuffs scrapes all had required new discs , obvs they’d not be keen to shell out on them ! .. ended up with a palladium silver ! 😂 but glad I did as it looks classy in that colour imo. But each to their own .

When i bought mine a couple of years ago i looked at a silver 63s with black leather (needed front discs & had plenty of stone chips & marks but was fully loaded) then a grey 63 with light leather - looked aweful in my opinon & NOT child friendly - again was fully loaded, then the white one came up locally to me & it had FSH, 12 month warrenty, 48000 miles & 2 owners....OK, it's not fully loaded but it's what i wanted so i bought it..
If you find one & like it then buy it - don't get hung up on options etc - buy on how it drives & how it's been looked after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom