help w203 or w211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

krimat2005

Car
Mercedes W124 300D/ S203 220cdi
Hi all, as we have another baby comming i'm thinking of one of the above in estate form. can you guys give us an indication about size in comparision with w124 before i go out checking them out. Is self leveling suspension only on w211? 7G gearbox AFAIK only with v6 engines is that correct? I'll be looking for f/lift w203 or pre f/lift w211. I know that w211 is the biggest estate avalaible but i'm aware of it pre f/lift problems. any comments welcome. i had my w124 over 5 years and I love it for reliability but not so good with practicality. w124 will stay as 2nd car.

I got both and my 211 has had all the dam issues known. Glycol, suspension,SBC etc. But, I love it it's an awesome car. Wife has 203 C320 cdi and it's totally awesome. If you need space 211 if not 203. Simple.

I have owned both and would say 211, just make sure it has had caring owners and lots of history.

HB said:
I got both and my 211 has had all the dam issues known. Glycol, suspension,SBC etc. But, I love it it's an awesome car. Wife has 203 C320 cdi and it's totally awesome. If you need space 211 if not 203. Simple.

Were you just lucky with these cars?????

SamPcdCar said:
I have owned both and would say 211, just make sure it has had caring owners and lots of history.

Love mine tooooo.....

Condition as always should dictate!!!!

Were you just lucky with these cars?????
Lucky with the 203,the 320cdi in this Merc is brill. The E well let's just say not the best Merc I've had.

I'm happy as Larry with my W203 320 CDI. If you need a lot of space in the back, the W211 is a great load lugger, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom