Help Wanted - Retrofit trip computer in ML270

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ferg

Car
2014 ML63
Hi,

I'm a newbie here and would like some advice please. I'm looking for detailed information on how to retrofit a trip computer to my newly acquired 2003 ML270 Inspiration, e.g what's needed and how is it fitted. I believe this topic has been referred to previously, but I can't find the thread. Any advice on where best to look for the parts required, with the exception of eBay which I have covered, would also be much appreciated.

Many thanks, Ferg

Hello

I've looked at this and also have an Inspiration...never got round to it though. over the past couple of years I've only seen a few units be for sale (e bay) and generally over £100.

Given I can watch my fuel go down pretty quick in relation to the accelerator pedal its probably best I don't have a running gude to how it is :)

Love driving it though, and if you decide to so it...this should help

The M-Class Outpost - The M-Class Enthusiasts' Site

Hello

I've looked at this and also have an Inspiration...never got round to it though. over the past couple of years I've only seen a few units be for sale (e bay) and generally over £100.

Given I can watch my fuel go down pretty quick in relation to the accelerator pedal its probably best I don't have a running gude to how it is :)

Love driving it though, and if you decide to so it...this should help

The M-Class Outpost - The M-Class Enthusiasts' Site

Hi and thanks for the link - I've taken a look at that site and can't find any useful information on there unfortunately.

I couldn't beleive the trip computer function wasn't included in the command functionality as it is on my Lexus RX300, but hey-ho. If you do decide to go ahead with the project, please be kind enough to let me know how you fared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom