Help wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rosso1

Car
SL500
Some of you know I taken delivery of a fine SL500 the car is areal credit to if previous owners.

However the Wheels need a refurb
The wheels are 18" AMG v22 spoke in the standard Silver.
18" AMG V 22-spoke wheels in High Sheen with Standard Silver - Alloy Wheels Direct (58237)

However I am thinking of changing the colour to the colour of these brabus wheels 20" Brabus Monoblock F Titanium wheels in Liquid Titanium - Alloy Wheels Direct (582904)

Can anyone do me a photoshop to show this colour on my v22 and also what do you guys think with this colour change, will this work?

My car

Wheels are all booked in for Monday I going with the standard silver but with a touch of metal fleck in the paint just enough to see on a sunny day.
I will add before and after picture when the car returns next Wednesday. Company website should anyone want it is www.jppolishing.co.uk.
John the owner has been in wheel refurbishment for 16 years that I have known him
No cutting corners and £50 a corner on my 18" wheels.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Here a picture of one of the old wheels and the second picture of the refurbed wheel
20160714_143653.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You can't see in the second picture but there is the faintest metal flake in the paint and only shows in direct sun light.

I had the set of wheels Refurbed over 3 days by J. P. Polishing Essex alloy wheel refurbishment the owner John has been in the trade years and i would highly recommend him.
The wheels are 18" amg 24 blades and look as good as the day the car had them fitted.
John charged only £50 per corner so very competitive.
So if your in the South East why not get yours done if they need some magic done.

^ Nice job. Very good price too:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom