help with a schematic?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As far as I can tell the part number you presented is item 68 (W120 shown)
 
Surely if the dealer has already charged you for one repair they should either fix it for free or refund you the charge for the first repair, as it isn't the fix.
 
Dieselman said:
Surely if the dealer has already charged you for one repair they should either fix it for free or refund you the charge for the first repair, as it isn't the fix.

Yes, in an ideal world. They are claiming that since it has been over a month will, regardless of fault, charge me an additional £90 to look at it. I am just so fed up that I'm having my local garage (family) look at it for free.
 
anarchy-inc said:
Yes, in an ideal world. They are claiming that since it has been over a month will, regardless of fault, charge me an additional £90 to look at it. I am just so fed up that I'm having my local garage (family) look at it for free.


All MB parts are guarenteed for two years.

Either the dealer fitted the correct part which is now faulty or they didn't so you want a refund.
I would have a stern word with the dealer and if you get no joy threaten them with going to MB customer care 00800 17777777.
They can be fined £1000 if they don't sort the problem out to your satisfaction.
 
Dieselman said:
All MB parts are guarenteed for two years.

Either the dealer fitted the correct part which is now faulty or they didn't so you want a refund.
I would have a stern word with the dealer and if you get no joy threaten them with going to MB customer care 00800 17777777.
They can be fined £1000 if they don't sort the problem out to your satisfaction.

I guess you are right, I'll have to be a bit more firm with them. Bascally they have tried to fob me off with the "but how can you be sure it's the same problem" routine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom