Help with an old Top Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darrell

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Back in Mill Hill but sometimes in Skiathos
Car
Gixxer 6, Citroen Berlingo, 911 C4S, Dacia Duster and lots of bicycles.
Out here on the little islands of Greece we have to make do with old Top Gear repeats.The episode tonight was the one where Richard Hammond drives the Renault F1 car.The last part of the programme showed Jeremy Clarkson in a BMW 330 that drove him around the Top Gear track using some type of autopilot.
Can someone on the forum please settle an argument among the ex-pats and clarify that this episode came out on or around April 1st.

Thanks
Darrell

nope, nowhere near :)

Episode 8, series 10 shown December 2nd 2007

It was the same episode as Lewis Hamilton was on

Last edited:
It wasn't Lewis Hamilton,it was James Blunt (in the reasonably priced car) ,also Jeremy and James drove a few old cars from the museum in Hampshire containing lots of old cars which I can't spell.:eek:

It wasn't Lewis Hamilton,it was James Blunt (in the reasonably priced car) ,also Jeremy and James drove a few old cars from the museum in Hampshire containing lots of old cars which I can't spell.:eek:

Hamilton was there as well according to the episode guide :)

Hamilton was there as well according to the episode guide :)

Yup he was in it as well as James Blunt also.

hamilton was definitely there.
Jeremy said, this other guest can drive a formula car, unlike richard even though he is only 8 years old.

Last edited:
Wierd,as the episode I saw definately didn't feature Lewis Hamilton.I remember the programme on December 2 2007 as we were staying up on the Wirral because our bedroom was being re-plastered.My mother-in-law wouldn't let me watch the TV that night as she had friends round

Back to my first question,the segment about the self-driving BMW was true?

If screened on BBC Worldwide, it sometimes shows compilation & hashed-together programmes - I found that out when watching some editions when in USA, as they didn't follow as already broadcast in UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom