Help with audio install

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
I have been given a multimedia system (complete with cables and SatNav antenna) which if possible I would like to install in SuzyCute's R171 (currently has the standard Audi 20) and use steering wheel controls etc. Of course, I'd much rather install full blown COMAND etc. but our budget dictates otherwise :mad:

It's a CUSP device - see Shenzhen Cusp Technology Co.,Ltd - CUSP-CUSP The best Android Car DVD, Android Car GPS,Android Car audio,Car Android Pad, Car DVD, Car DVD,Car GPS?Car Ipod,Car Monitor,car multimedia,Car Radio manufacture and is the WCE version.

I have the user manual (PDF) which has details of the rear pinouts etc.

Any advice or help please? Could I use the cable that is with it? I can of course send the manual and any pics needed.

Many thanks

What car did it come out of? I suspect that unless it was a another Mercedes contemporary with SuztCute's car its not going to easily integrate into the cars existing electronics if at all.
ps the guy to answer this one is Alfie at Command.

What car did it come out of? I suspect that unless it was a another Mercedes contemporary with SuztCute's car its not going to easily integrate into the cars existing electronics if at all.
ps the guy to answer this one is Alfie at Command.

Thanks for the reply.

I think it may have been a VW - however I understand that it MAY be possible with the correct lead as I am told the actual connections on the rear are standard, it is just how they connect to the MB wiring. Fingers crossed time!

Yes, hoping Alfie or Richard can spare the time to take a look at my question and offer advice.

Anybody able to help please?

TBH it is mainly for the MP3 capability as a ViseeO is on the way and I have a satnav for the few times it would be needed. We did like the ability to have 5 or 6 albums on one CD! As an alternative, what options do I have there without needing to change the Audio-20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom