Help with buying a C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seesixtythree

Car
audi
Hi guys,

I'm a newbie with some potentially already repeated or annoying questions but please be nice :).

I'm looking at buying a C63 coupe, I went in to my local Merc dealer and they had a 63 plate silver coupe, approx 14k miles which they wanted £43k for. Under a PCP that worked out at a £5k deposit and £500 a month, Apparently I cant buy brand new as they dont make them anymore??

So my question is does that PCP look high? what should I aim for? and is it true that I cant buy brand new?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Adam.

Hello & welcome to the forum.

Have you looked at the MB UK website? I don't know about the dealer but a straightforward look at MB UK website gave this
Mercedes-Benz UK - New Cars - AMG model overview

Is the site out of date or the dealer wrong? You would need to speak to MB, I think, bearing in mind that the new C-Class is around…..…it may be that there are unsold new cars but no new builds.

Last edited:
My local dealer (Inverness) said that if I wanted a new C63, they would still be available for a year after the intoduction of the new C-Class (W205).

He had a list of what was available (pre ordered) at that time and of what specs each car had been ordered with. If I wanted to wait the 6 month lead time I could have ordered one to my spec.

This was only a couple of months ago, so check again with your dealer is what I'd say.

paulshep69 said:
My local dealer (Inverness) said that if I wanted a new C63, they would still be available for a year after the intoduction of the new C-Class (W205). He had a list of what was available (pre ordered) at that time and of what specs each car had been ordered with. If I wanted to wait the 6 month lead time I could have ordered one to my spec. This was only a couple of months ago, so check again with your dealer is what I'd say.

MB stopped production I heard. There were certainly very limited stock In the UK in MB retail network when I ordered mine a few weeks ago.

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie with some potentially already repeated or annoying questions but please be nice :).

I'm looking at buying a C63 coupe, I went in to my local Merc dealer and they had a 63 plate silver coupe, approx 14k miles which they wanted £43k for. Under a PCP that worked out at a £5k deposit and £500 a month, Apparently I cant buy brand new as they dont make them anymore??

So my question is does that PCP look high? what should I aim for? and is it true that I cant buy brand new?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Adam.

Have you thought about leasing? If you are handing back at the end of PCP, effectively the same. Try corporate sales in several MB franchise dealerships, one had preregistered C63s on good offers. They were classifed as demo cars but had no mileage on them. This was a couple of months ago and not sure they had any coupes. Assuming your quote was on 2 years, the total costs over the period worked out to be very similar but you were getting a brand 'new' car albeit on std spec.

I dont think there are many left in the country.

Or just buy my absolutely mint saloon instead :D

Also remember dealers only really 'look' within their own group network to see what is available.

PCP on a used car will be more expensive than on a brand new car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom