Help with comand fault code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Locky

Car
E220 cdi
Hi all.
A funny thing happened earlier today. My comand just shut off and wouldn't turn back on. After a minuit or 2 it turned on. So I checked the error codes and it had the following.

B1767/0 Navigation parameter missing – number of teeth of ABS pulse rotor not configured

.... and the fault is still active.

Can anybody tell me how I can sort this out?

Many Thanks

Paul..

That is set by star diagnosis when the comand is coded to tell it what car its in. i.e trip to someone with Star Diagnosis. It should be 48 (decimal). You can see what its set to from the diagnostic menu with the tickboxes (cant remember what its called) - it will show up as 30 since thats in hex (base 16).

However, if its all working find and knows the speed (look in the versions / info menu) then don't worry about it

Cheers

Richard

Yeah I just went out in the car earlier and it does seem to know the correct speed somehow. Things seem to have got messed up since I had the dash cluster enabled. Tony Purslow told me they wanted 2.5 hours to enable the dash and sort out comand as the steering wheel wasn't working etc. I told them to just enable the cluster thats all... as I knew everything else was working fine. I wonder if they got the hump with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom