Help with finding W210 E55 LOW MILEAGE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gulman

Car
W210 E55
Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm trying to find w210 e55 in the UK and it seems to be impossible. It's my dream car since childhood and I would appreciate any help, thanks in advance. 2001-2002 is preferred (low mileage).

Saloon

Estates

Don't sweat it if it has a few miles on it. They're very simple and durable cars. Just be cautious of rust given your location

Worth being explicit about the definition of "low mileage."

For my cars, that's meant 2,000 miles a year, whereas others might think it's 5,000 a year.

A twenty year old E55 with 50,000 on the clock might take six months to find, and the pricing will be a challenge. But finding an E55 with 100,000 is very achievable and the pricing will be much easier.

Another point to check before you spend too much time: have you driven one, and how easy are you on specification? A standard, generic car in silver will be much easier to find than one with high spec and rare colour.

W210_E55_AMG.jpg

I have one of those back in my country, Georgia. But I want a perfect one for the UK in black or dark blue colour, saloon, rest. I want to paint correct it make it a showpiece.

Just be wary if you find anything at a dealer based in Keighley in the UK!

How about a 211 E55?

IMHO everything good about a 210 E55 but just perfected :cool:

I’ve nothing against the W210 but corrosion is a major issue irrespective of mileage.

I really like w211 But W210 is just my dream, I more than love it. By the way thanks John!

I really like w211 But W210 is just my dream, I more than love it.

I guess you won't have to resolve any issues with the SBC pump and AirMATIC that you get in the 211.

Keep your eye on the usual sites (Autotrader / CarandClassic / eBay / Pistonheads).

There doesn't seem to be anything at the moment except the following one on C&C albeit appears too old for your requirements:

1998 Mercedes E55 AMG For Sale | Car And Classic

I do see them crop up on C&C now and again as I often look at the E55 market (211).

I guess you won't have to resolve any issues with the SBC pump and AirMATIC that you get in the 211.

Keep your eye on the usual sites (Autotrader / CarandClassic / eBay / Pistonheads).

There doesn't seem to be anything at the moment except the following one on C&C albeit appears too old for your requirements:

1998 Mercedes E55 AMG For Sale | Car And Classic

I do see them crop up on C&C now and again as I often look at the E55 market (211).
I think corrosion on a 210 will typically be a *far* more expensive, complicated and guaranteed issue than the two 211 items you mention.

Fair enough if the OP has his heart set on one as a dream car but sadly I think the reality may disappoint if he is looking for a mint example, even the really nice ones I saw at 5 years old were suffering tin worm.

Maybe a Japanese imported car could be the answer, then keep it in a climate controlled garage and check the weather before you set off! :cool:

Has anyone ever imported a car in the UK? I'm kinda afraid to do so seems too mind painful.

if you buy a healthy w210, then you should fully Dinitrol it.
this should have been done the first year before these cars were on the road

Has anyone ever imported a car in the UK? I'm kinda afraid to do so seems too mind painful.
I dont believe that it is overly complicated, a friend of mine once knew a guy buying old english cars here in NZ to send back as they had mostly dissappeared off of english roads

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm trying to find w210 e55 in the UK and it seems to be impossible. It's my dream car since childhood and I would appreciate any help, thanks in advance. 2001-2002 is preferred (low mileage).
I’m selling my 1998 Avantgarde 67000 on the clock with full service history

How about a 211 E55?

IMHO everything good about a 210 E55 but just perfected :cool:

I’ve nothing against the W210 but corrosion is a major issue irrespective of mileage.
Agreed the one I’m selling is mechanically sound at only 67000 but there is some rust around the front arches which has put people off. Maybe my attachment to a lovely car but I think it’s good value for £700

One low mileage E55...

@Alps is selling his W211 E55 - not sure you'd find a better one anywhere

@Alps is selling his W211 E55 - not sure you'd find a better one anywhere

OP wanted only a 210.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom