Help with paint job after keyed boot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sach141

Car
cls 350 diesel 2010
Hi guys I have a CLS 2010 Diesel. Although this is my 5th merc ive never had to do a paint job on any others..

this is my first ever post on this site....

Some right w""k£r keyed a big "x" across the top of my boot as well as kicked the light...

Can you please advise of the best locations i could go to get a very good deal on the price of the re paint plz? colour black...

Thanks

Sorry to hear of the damage - where abouts are you located?

Hi Will

I am located in South East, near Bromley... So any place in and around London would be fine...

The damage was done in Elmstead woods!! which is meant to be a nice place!!

Look forward to hearing from you.

I have used Vanleighfor over 20 Years. I don't know if West Molesey is to far, I can highly recommend Ron + Lee father and son 0208 87301212. Sorry for your trouble. Hope this helps.

Hi Will

I am located in South East, near Bromley... So any place in and around London would be fine...

The damage was done in Elmstead woods!! which is meant to be a nice place!!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Contact member CKLClive based near Braintree, he's done quite a lot of work for members and his work is top notch.

Sorry to hear about your damage, b*****ds!

Contact member CKLClive based near Braintree, he's done quite a lot of work for members and his work is top notch.

Sorry to hear about your damage, b*****ds!

Thanks Nicensleazy
i cant contact members on here, as I am a new member, and so havent had enough posts... can you get me his contact details plz?

Brian L Shilton in Eppring did a fantastic job an A pillar ding I had on my Iridium silver W212. Perfect colour match. Still cant find where they blended the colour.

They were recommended by Mercedes Benz Retail and they an approved Smart and Mercedes body shop. My mind was put at rest when I drove in and found out my car was the cheapest in the body shop!

cheers everyone for the help!! hoping to get it sorted soon!
Appreciate the feedback, i didnt think this forum would work!!!!

If you want a quote a bit nearer to home sach, try Panelcraft in Green St Green.

Ditto for VanLeigh. Couldn't fault them when they resprayed the wings on my SLK.

Brian L Shilton in Eppring did a fantastic job an A pillar ding I had on my Iridium silver W212. Perfect colour match. Still cant find where they blended the colour.

They were recommended by Mercedes Benz Retail and they an approved Smart and Mercedes body shop. My mind was put at rest when I drove in and found out my car was the cheapest in the body shop!

Big thumbs up for them too for my wife's B. We had two doors (which ended up being most of a side) re-sprayed and some MB bodywork done under the 30yr warranty as it was rusting through from the inside around the whole wheel-arch. The car has come back utterly immaculate, no sign of the job having been done at all. Had to pay for some and the rest was warranty, but for the quality of job I would have been happy to pay a lot more than I did!

Cheers,
Dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom