help with part number

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rom1

Car
Mercedes c220d cabriolet
Will this fit W205 2017 cabriolet, listed for A class but think these fit various models just want to be sure before buying ?

A0008880400

the flat gloss black front grille badge, I wanted to replace it with my standard hollow badge

Not to sure if they are the same fitment

Cannot find that part no. on the Mercedes online epc I use.

However the grille badge part number for the W205 is listed as A0008880060. This part number is also used on the A Class.

hth

However the grille badge part number for the W205 is listed as A0008880060. This part number is also used on the A Class.

hth

A0008880060 is the 'hollow' star. I think the OP is looking for the flat shiny one - the comes on cars with Distronic (it conceals the front radar sensor).

Search on eBay for 'front grille star distronic'.

A0008880060 is the 'hollow' star. I think the OP is looking for the flat shiny one - the comes on cars with Distronic (it conceals the front radar sensor).
Thanks, yes can see that now. So the star on the W205 does also fit the A Class so reversing that suggests that if A0008880400 fits the A Class then it should also fit the W205. Can now see a pic proving the part no. so baffled as to why it is not showing, unless the epc am using is not up to date.

Thanks, yes can see that now. So the star on the W205 does also fit the A Class so reversing that suggests that if A0008880400 fits the A Class then it should also fit the W205. Can now see a pic proving the part no. so baffled as to why it is not showing, unless the epc am using is not up to date.

If your looking it up on EPC using a car's VIN, then it will only show the options available for that VIN, everything else will be greyed-out. If you are looking it up via the car model (not VIN), then it should show - though perhaps it's in another section as its considered a component of the Distronic system rather than an exterior trim bit?

hth
Thank you, hope they are interchangeable, was only £25 so if it don't fit I'll just sell it on listing the part number.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom