Help with parts numbers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adamal1970

Car
MB Vito, Audi A3
I've been tidying up a couple of issues with my 2014 Vito and got around to look at a leak in the tailgate area today. Basically the pipe attaching the rear wash wipe to the wiper motor and on through to the wiper is hanging off. There is a nozzle sitting in the motor and the pipe sits over that with a grommet creating a seal (I think). Trouble is the grommet is damaged and is allowing water to seep out, and forcing the pipe off the nozzle when under pressure. I've tried searching online and the nozzle (which looks ok) seems to be part of the motor, but I can't find reference to the grommet or pipes anywhere. If anyone knows what I am talking about and can advise on a part number for the grommet (I'm hoping its available separately), I'd be grateful.

In fact any reference to a parts catalogue with pictorial representations would be welcome...

Kind regards
Adam

Hi

Thanks for the reply. For some reason 7zap doesn't include the W639 Vito annoyingly (unless I'm missing something). It's a shame as I've used it a lot with my A3.

Hi

Thanks for the reply. For some reason 7zap doesn't include the W639 Vito annoyingly (unless I'm missing something). It's a shame as I've used it a lot with my A3.
Did you enter your vin number ?

I've had various issues like that, going through VIN as suggested above, or trying to select the 638 Vito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom