Help with setting the folding mirrors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ionel7"7

Car
Mercedes c180
Hi guys just got a mercedes c180 knpresor 2005 and having difficulties settings the mirrors on auto folding feature.i know it has it because the previous owner had it set on the car but I have no ideea how to do it myself.thanks

On your car this option is not enabled by default.

To enable it you will need someone with MB STAR Diagnostic computer.

Again, on your model this is not something that can be simply enabled from the instrument cluster.

I've been looking thru all the sub menus of the car but no luck so far...any suggestion apart from the mb star?thanks

Some things can only be done on a star , not via the cluster menu.

This being one of them.

Any ideeas how much will it cost I live In Watford.thanks

Any ideeas how much will it cost I live In Watford.thanks

By the time the technician sets-up his STAR computer and connects it, then goes through the menus to get to the right option, then tells you about all the other options (delete UK Mode, beep on lock/unlock, date display on dash, gallons left in fuel tank, enable TPMS, enable cornering fog lights if you have HIDs etc) because you will ask, followed by a quick chat about COMAND and Bluetooth upgrade because you will ask about that as well, I reckon you are looking at one hour labour (well, this is what happened to me....).

Talk to Forum member Alfie either via PM or contact him via www.comandonline.co.uk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom