Help with WIS part numbers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy67

Car
CLK 270 CDI Avantgarde
Hi Guys

Really need some help with my CLK 270 2003 W209 MOT is due in Jan, just had my Auto box Recon and new RAD,, because of the Valeo Rad... Had new front springs fitted back springs yet to fit. had the car 3 mths.

After this costly work and payment taken, they show me the shake down items of my car that needs fixing at my Local MB Indy. Car still as problems that need to be fixed before MOT. They tell me this

Both camber arm ball joints have excessive play
Both caster arm ball joint gaiter split

Rear brake flexes cracked/perished
Rear metal brake pipes require replacing

Front Metal brake pipes require cleaning and treating BF

The help I need is with the tec names of the items needed, like camber arm and caster arm ball joint gaiter, do they have a standard name like lower ball joint arm ,, I just don't know

I have Wis install on pc, but cant find a camber arm or caster arm gaiter, in any of the diagram and cant find the Part numbers

So am looking for someone who knows how to work WIS and can give me the parts numbers for these items.

I would to buy them from E C Part to save cost

My local Mb deal with not give out part numbers so am all so stuck with what to ask for.

Buy the way I didn't buy a scarper DID I

last mot this car had it sailed through with no mot advisory notice.

oh they also tell me my tyres are wearing even and doors open and close HAHAH

You need to use EPC, not WIS

try using this site Êàòàëîã çàï÷àñòåé Mercedes, ïîäáîð àâòîçàï÷àñòåé äëÿ Ìåðñåäåñ ïî àâòîêàòàëîãó.

e.g.

Çàï÷àñòè äëÿ Mercedes C 270 CDI (203.016) | Êàòàëîã çàï÷àñòåé Mercedes, ïîäáîð àâòîçàï÷àñòåé äëÿ ëåãêîâûõ àâòîìîáèëåé Ìåðñåäåñ (ðåãèîí Åâðîïà) ïî àâòîêàòàëîãó.

front suspension

STEERING KNUCKLE AND CONTROL ARM FRONT AXLE íà Mercedes C 270 CDI (203.016) | Êàòàëîã çàï÷àñòåé Mercedes, ïîäáîð àâòîçàï÷àñòåé äëÿ ëåãêîâûõ àâòîìîáèëåé Ìåðñåäåñ (ðåãèîí Åâðîïà) ïî àâòîêàòàëîãó.

here's another view 18 IS THE CASTER ARM / 29 THE CAMBER ARM
59102d1124858869-installing-front-camber-castor-bolts-thrust-arm-bushings-possible-diy-camber_bolt_install_1_2.jpg

Last edited:
sounds a bit suspicious to be considering the last MOT nil advisories.

perhaps the garage think you are loaded as the bill must be high already ?

I would be inclined to pay just £58 and put the car in for MOT now; at another garage.

Then you will have a definitive list of jobs that are actually required to pass the test (if indeed there are any).

Just think if it actually passed.

You have nil to lose.

Thanks grober and Bob6600 for your input on the above have looked at this sites and got hold of EPC.

Was the owner before me that had the mot, I got the car with 7 mths have a Vosa mech at work he going to put it wright for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom