HelpHire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
HelpHire.co.uk

You are legally entitled to the service Helphire provides after a non-fault accident, regardless of your vehicle insurance. The bill for any replacement vehicle we provide, or the repairs we organise and fund, are sent to the insurance company of the driver who caused the accident.

You may be asked to pay £10 for an insurance policy which guarantees that even if the insurance company of the driver to blame doesn't settle the bill, you will not end up paying.

My old company, CRS, do this - with no charges. They also recover policy excesses, loss of earnings, repair costs, personal injury, etc. - any losses to do with the claim.

They've got a really good deal for motorcyclists who go abroad; can't remember the details but for about £15 they get full breakdown/accident recovery cover throughout Europe. Shame they don't have one for cars ...:(

I'm still involved, but only cos I programmed and maintain their case management system. Shame about their crap website ... CRS (phone no is 01928 788388 should anyone have a need ...:D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom