Here he goes again - Boxer Amir Khan has been fined £1,000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What's a BMW 360i? is that a new V12 3 series or supposed to be a 630i?

Considering his previous motoring offences IMO he should get alot more than a small fine and a few days ban! :confused:

Considering his previous motoring offences IMO he should get alot more than a small fine and a few days ban! :confused:
Whilst I may agree with you on that point a certain M. Hughes, Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Constabulary, who is also a serial offender when it comes to driving received a similar sentence recently, albeit with a rather lower fine.

Whilst I may agree with you on that point a certain M. Hughes, Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Constabulary, who is also a serial offender when it comes to driving received a similar sentence recently, albeit with a rather lower fine.

Agreed...if he's a serial offender too then he should get a fitting punishment but Amir Khan also injured a pedestrian (broke a 55 year olds leg) when he went through the red light.

Suitable punishment for speeding is dependant on roads, time of day, driver ability and most importantly the conditions(as with the speeding Honda NSX case a few years ago) IMO but dangerous driving in a built up area deserves a much harder punishment.

I can't believe thats all he got considering his previous accident!

Obviously a lunatic with no regard for anyone else.

Perhaps the courts are waiting till he kills someone before banning him fo a substancial time.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Jay

it seems like all the money is finally starting to go to his head...

his TV series portrayed him to be down to earth whilst enjoying his success... he is changing from all i have read recently..

OK. The lad CAN box. No disputing that. But in all other aspect he's no different to any other youngster with too much money in his pocket.
Almost as surely as night follows day, he will plough down some poor innocent at some point. I hope I am wrong but my 58 years tells me otherwise.

£1760 and 42 ban for admitting to doing 75mph on a policemans word.

The police couldnt prove he was doing 140 or even over 100mph

If he's not careful he'll end up the same as Naseem Hamed or "Prince" Naseem who crashed an SLR a while back? :crazy:

Why couldnt they prove the speed limit, did they not have a camera installed?

Without wanting to, and indeed not meaning to knock anyone elses posts here but why is it that a policeman always gets dragged into this type of conversation.

The wrongs of the entire police force seem to be brought into these arguments in the same way that our girlfriends/wifes bring up our past wrong doings every time we have an opportunity to question on of their misdoings!!!

Sadly being a boxer does not go well in keeping a good head, just think of what your car would look like if it took a hammering the same

If he's not careful he'll end up the same as Naseem Hamed or "Prince" Naseem who crashed an SLR a while back? :crazy:

Why couldnt they prove the speed limit, did they not have a camera installed?

Possibly video/speed camera was not calibrated - just a guess.

No electronic evidence so it's just down to the cops word that they were 'off the clock' trying to catch him.
Whilst I acknowledge mistakes are made there's not much point having police men/women if we're not going to believe what they say.

I may be wrong:eek:

Possibly video/speed camera was not calibrated - just a guess.

No electronic evidence so it's just down to the cops word that they were 'off the clock' trying to catch him.
Whilst I acknowledge mistakes are made there's not much point having police men/women if we're not going to believe what they say.

I may be wrong:eek:

Depends whether you think the police will lie to get a conviction

Depends whether you think the police will lie to get a conviction

Generally speaking - No.

Do I believe he was doing 75MPH and they made a **** and bull story about the speed of the persuit - No.

I repeat what I said in my previous post - I'm only guessing what the circumstances were in court.

Jay:)

Lets hope he does not become world champion and be able to afford a Veyron

Last edited:
So what do think his renewal insurance quote will be?

Guesses on the back of a very long fag packet please...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom