Here I go again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisEdu

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320CDi Estate - gone E320CDi Saloon - written off CLS 350CDi Coupé
More dizzy spells, chest pain, and exhaustion. Phone 111 and within 30 min in an ambulance on the way to hospital.

I guarantee everything will be found to be normal, as usual!

Sorry to hear that....

get-well-and-feel-better-get-well-soon-animated-free-group-ecards.gif

Next up, blood tests.

Blinkin heck Chris, hope they get you sorted out. I had a phone call at 7.30 last evening from the hospital, they have agreed to fund the Rituximab treatment for my RA. Looks like my emails to various people in the NHS has done the trick. So that is another two days in hospital with a drip in my arm and some more steroids to chew on.

My blood test count in all this is now 21 of them, I feel a bit like Tony Hancock " NEARLY A BLOODY ARM FULL"

Blinkin heck Chris, hope they get you sorted out. I had a phone call at 7.30 last evening from the hospital, they have agreed to fund the Rituximab treatment for my RA. Looks like my emails to various people in the NHS has done the trick. So that is another two days in hospital with a drip in my arm and some more steroids to chew on.

Rituximab and Steroids...? Been there, done that.... 14 years ago. These treatments do work, you know - good luck!

Yes I was on Rituximab as part of my Chemo and it kicked the RA into remission for nearly three years. Thankfully the cancer went the same way.

My blood test count in all this is now 21 of them, I feel a bit like Tony Hancock " NEARLY A BLOODY ARM FULL"
Lol, that's nothing. I had over 55 tests done in London the other week. No wonder my veins try to hide.😂

Monoclonal antibodies are really opening new avenues in medicine and bringing so much relief to people with suffering from so many maladies.

Reactions: PXW
hope its all ok dude!

Monoclonal antibodies are really opening new avenues in medicine and bringing so much relief to people with suffering from so many maladies.
I had Rituximab as a monotherapy for non-Hodgkins lymphoma - responses vary, but I was fortunate to get complete remission - and I’m still in full remission now, six years later

I'm home!!!

Doctor happy with ECGs and blood tests. Feels I'm actually a low risk for a cardiac event, despite all the issues I have. Early life of sport and activity have built a strong heart.

Basically, carry-on regardless, with maybe a smidge of dialing it back. (🤣🤣🤣)

I had Rituximab as a monotherapy for non-Hodgkins lymphoma - responses vary, but I was fortunate to get complete remission - and I’m still in full remission now, six years later
I had the same treatment for lymphoma and reached full remisssion just at the start of covid. Next face to face is April 2024

Anyone heard from Chris lately?
Hoping everything is okay 🤞🙏
More than a dozen posts between Christmas and the end of the first week of Jan.

Nowt since

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom