Here is a man who really earns his money

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes indeed !
I like the method used to align the stud holes but certainly not for the faint hearted.

Skillful, calm under pressure and even brave. Quite a combination. Very impressive:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very impressive.

The Puma pilot seems like a very experienced chap!

Eff that!!

Cant think its a huge salary, according to the video he was only at work for 5 minutes 10 seconds?

I will get my coat

Nice work. That helo will lift about 4.5 tonnes (AS332 Super Puma).

Awesome flying, but spare a thought for those poor sods underneath, tightening up nuts as fast as they can.:D

Awesome flying, but spare a thought for those poor sods underneath, tightening up nuts as fast as they can.:D
I once sailed with a young guy who did this work in the US, he let me try his climbing harness on this thing must have weighed ~ 15KG so I would never make it up the climb in the first place :(

Try this unbelievable duo for working at height.... even if they think they can fly (queue dodgy music) at least they are wearing hard hats to keep their delicate unused brains intact.

Try this unbelievable duo for working at height.... even if they think they can fly (queue dodgy music) at least they are wearing hard hats to keep their delicate unused brains intact.

Barking.

Then there's these classic....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom