Here is my new car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got the SE pack and leather twin with the car . both worth the money.

If i ordered it from the factory , i would have got the bose sound system , cd autochanger and the factory installed telephone as this would have ment i didnt have to take the car apart:D

its great , what ive got is enough , i don't need anymore.

Im more than impressed with the Auto climate control in it , its superb. and the buttons on the steering wheel is great too.

Next mod is either an avantgarde grill or an Origin Blue eye GPS speed camera thing.

I do love the xenons in mine. At the time I wouldn't have paid extra (although I might now I'm used to them) but thankfully they were standard on the W211 Avantgarde.

On this subject of running in, I was careful not to use kick down and rev too hard etc but I don't suppose many rental or company cars receive this care. I've never seen a Mercedes Benz dealer tell people to take it easy on the test drive because the car hasn't been run in. I test drove a new CLK240 with 12 miles on the clock and the sales guy didn't say anything. It wasn't a demonstrator either just a unregistered car they had in stock waiting to be sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom