Here kitty!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
Just thought I'd share some photos of a white tiger cub my niece in the UAE has hand reared at her veterinary clinic.
What an experience handling this animal before it got too big. It's now been moved to an outdoor wild animal sanctuary in Al Ain.IMG-20200805-WA0004[1].jpgIMG-20200805-WA0006[1].jpgIMG-20200805-WA0008[1].jpgIMG-20200805-WA0010[1].jpgIMG-20200805-WA0009[1].jpg

Wow.

Stunning.

Cute cat.
When it grows up it will be very cuddly.

:)

Reactions: 219
Hi,
Thats a stunning looking tiger - glad it’s now in an appropriate home!
It’s pretty surreal living in this part of the world.
We live in a part of Abu Dhabi called Khalifa City - an area of mainly large independent villas and small villa compounds.
Many of the larger villa owners appear to have some quite exotic pets!
I remember reading this story one morning in our local paper!
Cheers
Steve

Thats cool, that magnificent beast will probably remember them for years to come

Herman Goering famously kept tigers and other exotic animals as family pets ; there are movie clips of him .

Ah , lions they were . Nonsense that accumulates in the back of my mind

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reminds me of an occasion when at our villa on Koh Samui In the Gulf of Thailand. Whilst chatting to a Belgian surgeon who was renting the villa next door he mentioned a friend living nearby who he said “has a tiger”.

Intrigued by this, particularly in view of the friend being fairly close, we asked a few questions. He looked a bit puzzled by our line of questioning but went on to tell us that the tiger was free to go wherever she wanted and even ate the same food. Our jaws dropped when he confirmed that they even slept together!

A few more questions followed before we realised that with our neighbourly surgeon‘s Belgian accent he wasn’t actually talking about a tiger, he was saying “Thai girl”!

Herman Goering famously kept tigers and other exotic animals as family pets ; there are movie clips of him .

I wonder what that nazi w@nker fed his tigers with? :eek:

Back in the Roman days they had gladiator games and the looser was eaten by savage animals.
Could this also have happen when Goering had his cats?
Perhaps Goering back then was the sponsor for MMA = mixed martial animals

Reactions: 219
Or rip your face off.

I bet Pussy Galore is a well mannered she-cat if it is a she?

By the way what does Pussy Galore stand for besides being the name of one of the characters in Goldfinger?
Pussy Galore was a cool and foxy lady who loved to munch furburger.
Yum yum yum 👍

I wonder what that nazi w@nker fed his tigers with? :eek:

Back in the Roman days they had gladiator games and the looser was eaten by savage animals.
Could this also have happen when Goering had his cats?
Perhaps Goering back then was the sponsor for MMA = mixed martial animals

Nasi goreng ? 😁😁

4ECCA29F-CB4C-4B32-A698-828CCD62F761.jpeg

Reminds me of an occasion when at our villa on Koh Samui In the Gulf of Thailand. Whilst chatting to a Belgian surgeon who was renting the villa next door he mentioned a friend living nearby who he said “has a tiger”.

Intrigued by this, particularly in view of the friend being fairly close, we asked a few questions. He looked a bit puzzled by our line of questioning but went on to tell us that the tiger was free to go wherever she wanted and even ate the same food. Our jaws dropped when he confirmed that they even slept together!

A few more questions followed before we realised that with our neighbourly surgeon‘s Belgian accent he wasn’t actually talking about a tiger, he was saying “Thai girl”!
Ah , a potentially even more dangerous species 😁😁

Hi,
Thats a stunning looking tiger - glad it’s now in an appropriate home!
It’s pretty surreal living in this part of the world.
We live in a part of Abu Dhabi called Khalifa City - an area of mainly large independent villas and small villa compounds.
Many of the larger villa owners appear to have some quite exotic pets!
I remember reading this story one morning in our local paper!
Cheers
Steve

It's a small world Steve. My sister has lived in Khalifa city since her husband built a villa there back in 2008. I visit most years.
It's not a bad place to live if you can stand the heat.

It's a small world Steve. My sister has lived in Khalifa city since her husband built a villa there back in 2008. I visit most years.
It's not a bad place to live if you can stand the heat.
Hi,
Be sure to give me a shout before the next time you visit!
Would love to meet up with fellow petrolhead
Cheers
Stevd

Many years ago we had a 13 week tiger club into my veterinary surgery after its twin had died in the days when circuses had wild animals. I remember how loud it was for all its size and age all those years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom