Here your escape route if you were caught

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
79mph in a 50mph and you get a verbal telling off. Do me a favour. Makes me want to buy a w124 500e with German plates (i have family based in germany and can register the vehicle:D) and then go through some cameras at stupid speeds.

rant over

Don't get too hot under the collar, the story is in the Daily Wail...

It will be an interesting case to follow though, as I would hardly expect someone of that rank to kick off a case like that unless they thought they had a reasonable prospect of acquittal.

If the guns don't work, shouldn't that fact have been disclosed to the defence in cases involving these guns?

Whatever happened to 'discretion'? Answer: Targets!

Watch and learn. This is the process she has experience with and I was also told by a friend who is now an ex-Police officer to always question the accuracy of the instrument used to measure the speed before doing anything else.

It would be very useful to have regular updates of this case as they appear otherwise, as Palfrem says, this thread could well turn into a discussion about all manner of random things.

The bottom line must be, don't speed! However, 32mph in a 30 limit is a far cry from driving at 79 in a 50.

So lets just say it was 80 in a 50 (why 79 anyway??)

So that would be equal to 100 in a 70, perhaps more in a ratio world? So should that be a ban never mind an interview without coffe at the roadside.

So it's in the Daily Moan - always pro police since one of their editors got done for Drunk Driving. Other papers will pick it up and as Palfrem says. This will run and run - Enter Max Clifford or that lawyer chappie who gets people with the right wodge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom