Here's another 'interesting' colour...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It does annoy me when an owner doesn't include themselves as an owner by use of the 'previous owners' language, which I understood was supposed to be a term used by traders, who generally wouldn't be classified technically as an owner on the logbook, whilst they are shifting it through their business.
A seller who is using the previous owner line, when the car has actually been in their ownership and use as their personal car, in my mind is at best misleading. And for that reason, I would be out.

However, I'm not opposed to reflex paint 😃

I seem to remember seeing that pearlescent flip being offered by Nissan about 20 years ago when it was the new thing, I'm sure I saw some Primeras & Micras floating about in that hue?

Extremely optimistic price despite the low mileage.
It's still a 14 -15 year old car.

I seem to remember seeing that pearlescent flip being offered by Nissan about 20 years ago when it was the new thing, I'm sure I saw some Primeras & Micras floating about in that hue?
Yep, certainly Primeras were available in a similar flip.

I've always seen the CL as a dignified sort of car, that appeals to owners (like me) who like that sort of car, and the interior fits with that. In Tanzanite Blue that car would look stunning, and with only two owners, the low mileage and the service history, I can see it fetching pretty strong money, but with that paint job? Bleaah...

Mind you, it was metallic Doom Beige originally ...

The paint was a 5 grand extra back in the day on the ZT !!!!!! There is a one lurking in the background (and mentioned in the text) in one of the pics.

Reminds me of the Chromaflair paint used on TVR's and MG's.

Clever stuff these modern wraps - much cheaper than proper paint.

An ideal colour for Range Rovers - would stop the Chavs from nicking the damn things seven days a week and twice on Sundays.

Stunning the first time you see it, but...

And underneath that is still a Travertine beige car.

Well. With such low mileage that would be quite a desireable car were it not for the paint. But then again I dont think I have ever seen one it the underlying travertine beige colour either, which is also horrible.
Nice light interior though.

Squint a bit and you can just ...

SKTVdS0J.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom