Here's what £1500 buys you...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

Bought this today for the father-in-law for fifteen hundred sovs; 51 plate E320 CDi Avantgarde, FSH, COMAND, parking sensors, cd changer, electric mirrors, two tone leather interior. It's got a very small rust bubbles, but it's got a long test and is taxed.

He's well happy with his purchase...

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly ticks the value for money box, congratulations. Hope it proves to be a reliable motor for him.

It cost £1500...does service history really matter? Looks like a good buy Lee.

It's done 192k with Full service history upto 165k with Mercedes. It's also been MOT'd at Mercedes all of its life.

Needs some overmats, bonnet star and a boot carpet. Other than that it is in fine fettle, absolutely everything works.

She's a naughty little thing when poked as well.

Just the one interior picture, I'm afraid;

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks excellent value for money. Bought at auction or a private sale?

That looks excellent value for money. Bought at auction or a private sale?

Private sale Paul.

I told f-I-L that if it turns out to be a lemon, I'll buy it from him and use it as a donor car for a G-Wagen conversion. ;)

Great buy, very nice. Looks like a good spec too, spotted Parktronic, Comand & Memory seats so far!

Great buy, very nice. Looks like a good spec too, spotted Parktronic, Comand & Memory seats so far!

I agree, when he first set me on with the task of sorting out a car for him, I found out that even the E320 Avantgardes were more likely to be cloth interior and quite low spec. This is very high spec by the aforementioned cars standard.

And xenons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom