Hernia op & Xmas shopping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reggie-rock

Car
2015 E Class coupe 220 diesel bluetec, 2009 Mitsubishi Colt 1.3
One week to go before I have my second hernia operation this year so while I am recovering will do all my Christmas shopping on line which will help ease the traffic at shopping centres by minus one car.
Sorry for this boring Thread:wallbash:

Feel for you, Reggie. I had mine repaired in 1991; the surgeon asked if I had been lifting weights with it and I had to confess that, despite doctors orders, I had kept up with my weight lifting/body building regimen knowing it was going to repaired anyway. Seems a daft thing to do now I am older.
P.S. Don't forget to shave because you really don't want a male nurse, holding your todger in one hand, dry shave you………..not a highlight in my life.

Hope the recuperation goes well. No going up into the attic for Christmas decorations this year. You lucky b*****d.

Good luck with it mate, make sure you take the proper time out to recover.
I had a Hernia op on the stomach area 4 years ago then a year later had another hernia op done on both sides of my groin. Now have five patches because I kept working with a hernia and made it ten times worse :crazy:

Good luck. Nice excuse to put your feet up over Christmas. I had mine done years ago and made sure I took care of myself for the first six weeks. No problems since.:thumb:

Shame about the pain and forgive my flippancy, but what a win. A great excuse for a proper chilled out Christmas for once.

How do I go about getting one of these Hernia things without doing any hard work?

Thanks for all your messages so far.
I have a very physical job loading roll cages of frozen food onto lorry trailers mostly or I am picking frozen food as required, which often means I have lifted a total of around 40 metric tonnes over a 12 hour shift.
I was a Civil Servant but the higher I climbed the promotion ladder the more stress I was under, so gave it up back in the 90s for manual labour.
It seems what ever job I do there is a catch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom