Hey, another newbie here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paines

Car
need a white w204 FL
Hi Everyone,

Just taking this opportunity to introduce myself on this forum in the correct manner.

Im in the UK on the south coast.

I have never owned a Mercedes before, but my wife and I are looking for a new car.

We've test drove the usual suspects,- Audi A4, BMW 3 series, Mercedes c220 and fell in love with the C class.

The Audi was very smooth but unless I cut off my left leg, I would never get used to the driving position.
The BMW was just a little boring inside, drove beautifully, but seemed to have no ‘spirit - it was all a bit too uniformed for me…..

We loved the C class as soon as we sat in it. The cabin was bright and roomy for a small saloon and I feel has the best looks outside of all 3. The cdi lump did sound a little like a minicab but I can live with that.

Anyway….. Ill post in the wanted forum shortly.

but for now just wanted to say Hi, and I look forward to talking with some of you soon.

:thumb:

Hi and welcome
A wise choice. I have had a 220 cdi and was quite happy with it and did not think it was that bad a sound for a 4 pot engine Enjoy your car

Hi there and welcome to the forum
SWMBO wanted a sporty automatic car
She previously had a Celica :cool:
But…still needs to take her elderly parents out once a week
We bought a C320 CDi a few weeks ago
Great car and satisfying to 'blow away' most BMWs and Audis ;)
Keep us updated what you get.
You won't be disappointed :):)

Welcome to the forum. If you want a less gruff engine, try the V6 diesel or petrol.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom