Hey Guys Newbie Here on this forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nawaz05

Car
E220 d Amg Line Premium 2019, 2012 C220 Amg Line
Hey Guys

Just bought my second Merc this one is 2019 E220D Amg Line premium

Some pictures of the car

Its done around 12k in a year but being a merc i thought the this mileage is nothing for a merc for a year.

Upon driving on the motorway there was some vibration in the steering wheel at high speeds so i'm taking it back to dealer on Tuesday another thing i've noticed that there is a scratch on one of the middle air vents.

My question is how should i talk to them about the airvent as they could say that i must have scratched it but it was there before and i've only noticed it after driving away.

I have attached the pic for the inside as well which clearly shows the paint scratched on the vent it is second vent from driver side this photo is what they used as part of listing on the website

I apologize for not good english as its not my first language

Thanks Guys.

Attachments

• 20200722_210158_compress13.jpg
    20200722_210158_compress13.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • 20200722_210209_compress23.jpg
    20200722_210209_compress23.jpg
    1,002.9 KB · Views: 11
  • INTERIOR_compress49.jpg
    INTERIOR_compress49.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 11
Welcome aboard well just have a word about the air vent after you have got them to book in the car for the vibration,saying something like apart from the vibration I just noticed this scratch,well thats what I would do.

Welcome aboard well just have a word about the air vent after you have got them to book in the car for the vibration,saying something like apart from the vibration I just noticed this scratch,well thats what I would do.
I'm too much think about them putting the blame and then i'm telling them that it was already there thats all.

Welcome from a newbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom