HFP Bluetooth adapter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkP80

Car
ML350 Grand Edition
Hi all,

I have for sale a HFP bluetooth adapter. Suitable for those cars with prewired telephone preparation, this unit clips onto the connector and allows handsfree use of your phone through your audio system. Control of the phone is via the steering wheel buttons or keypad on the radio. Depending on the phone, it will also download the phonebook, so you can select the number to dial from the car display.
Works with most bluetooth phones as far as I know, I've never had an issue, although I believe some are fussy about downloading the contacts.
- although I suspect I didn't need to write any of that if you're a member of this forum, you'll know exactly what it does!

Part number B6 787 6168.
Immaculate condition, bought new by me for MrsP's old SLK. She doesn't need it now as the new car already has bluetooth. I have the original invoice, and the manual which has the code for pairing.

I want £100 for it, inc postage. It'll go on eBay if it doesn't sell here, where they often make more than that (occasionally less if you're lucky, but I think this is a realistic price).

Anyone interested I can email you a photo.

Thanks,
MarkP

Surely someone wants one of these - it really is a great little device!

Cheers,
MarkP

Attachments

• HFP.JPG
    HFP.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 91
Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom