Hi......again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rex911

Car
R230 SL500
Morning all, been a member on here for quite a few years however, lurked more than posted - that will now end! Had been planning a trip to Antarctic (yes...really) for the past 18months, the schedule started with flying to Buenos Aries at the begining of Jan next year and after a few days enjoying the city we were off to the boat for a 17 day trip South. Thanks to the recent madness we have had to cancel. And now to the good part.....what to do with some of the money we have recieved back.....wife wants living room sorted....I bought a really nice SL500 R230 - yes I fully understand the potential pitfalls and expense, however I still own our Discovery 3 so I am used to the costs to run and the inevitable annual maintenance . So yesterday I collected it and drove home in glorious sunshine, and we absolutely love it......wife had a R170 230 which we will now sell - what a difference!

I know there will be problems along the way.....and I am sure I will be using the search function quite a bit.....however all pale into insignificance when I hear that exhuast bark.

Bye for now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom