Hi all, a lurker joins. :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarryG

Car
C250 D Elegance
Well I have lurked about here for awhile now, but feel I should now join as Malcolm "Television" that font of MB knowledge appears to be residing here now :)
Having arrived from a forum far far away, where the darkside seems to be in evidence.
I will be asking more questions than giving answers as my mechanical knowledge stops, on removing the petrol cap or inflating tyres :rolleyes:
Or at the moment topping up the power steering fluid, till I can get it sorted.:eek:

I see there are quite a few others here that have turned from the darkside too:p

been hiding in dark corners for a while now ....

Hi Barry and welcome,
Wot car? :D

Regards
John

Hello Barry, good to see you here welcome :bannana:

There is loads of Knowledgeable people here ;) and plenty of nutters :D

Hello Barry, good to see you here welcome :bannana:

There is loads of Knowledgeable people here ;) and plenty of nutters :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: now which camp do you fall into Ady
rotfl.gif

Welcome Barry ;)

hi

marc.t - v. cool avatar!

Welcome Barry. You'll find many friendly and helpful people here ;)

Well I have lurked about here for awhile now, but feel I should now join as Malcolm "Television" that font of MB knowledge appears to be residing here now :)
Having arrived from a forum far far away, where the darkside seems to be in evidence.

Welcome.

What is going on over there? What happened with Television?

Welcome Barry, its made my day to see you here :)

I can assure everyone here that it will be a laugh a minute with this man on board

Barry, there are so many sections here, you can get info from getting your car fixed car fixed down to getting a divorce, the site is oozing with nice ladies and helpful guys, even the mods talk to you here, so thanks for coming and joining :bannana:

Hello there, and welcome! I'm sure you'll fit in very well! :)

Thought I recognized the name, Welcome Barry. Seems a few of the dark sides members are visiting us :rolleyes: (says he who visits them from time to time :eek: )

Thought I recognized the name, Welcome Barry. Seems a few of the dark sides members are visiting us :rolleyes: (says he who visits them from time to time :eek: )

I think it is more than a few Ian, and its not over yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom