Hi all, back again!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pekay

Car
vw
Thought i'd better pop in and say hello again, i joined back in August 2015 but haven't been very active, i do read the forums regularly!!, I'm now in a position at 58 yrs young where I think i can finally enjoy getting hold of a used CLS, fell for the car back in 2006 when i had the pleasure of driving a 55 AMG, just love the lines and styling and the head turning looks, so if anyone can point me in the direction of a good used 55 or 500 (think the 500 is more budget friendly) i would be eternally grateful, would also look forward to any pointers to look for when purchasing, cheers all. PK.

Hello and welcome

Thought i'd better pop in and say hello again, i joined back in August 2015 but haven't been very active, i do read the forums regularly!!, I'm now in a position at 58 yrs young where I think i can finally enjoy getting hold of a used CLS, fell for the car back in 2006 when i had the pleasure of driving a 55 AMG, just love the lines and styling and the head turning looks, so if anyone can point me in the direction of a good used 55 or 500 (think the 500 is more budget friendly) i would be eternally grateful, would also look forward to any pointers to look for when purchasing, cheers all. PK.
I don't know much and these, but from looking at a couple recently they look like great value; a lot of car for the money.
Good luck with the purchase (and go for a 55 if you can 😁).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom