Hi all. Beginning my search and intro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jovie

Car
Bmw
First of all just to say hello. I couldn't seem to find the new members section to write an intro. Maybe coz I'm on a mobile device.
I am intending to get a C63 coupe soon, subject to a test drive as I have never driven one, so I need to know if I will like it.
Previously a BMW man through and through. E30 M3, E36 M3, E46 M3, E92 M3.
You get the picture.
Even now E60 oil burner as a Daily drive and An S1000RR as an antidote to the daily grind.
I have never even considered Mercedes TBH and the only ones I liked are the 60's and 70's convertible and saloons.
My sister had a previous generation c180 classic and I couldn't stand the thing.
Anyway I am now after some V8 thunder and I quite fancy the C63.
So I am now going to pour through posts and get owners thoughts and experiences.
The surprising thing for me is that the only M3 I never liked was the V8!
I thought it was just too grown up and not playful enough.

Incidentally what are the thoughts of those that have come over from BMW?
Apart from the power of course, ride handling, quality, comfort, parts, dealers, image. Etc.

Welcome, there are loads of posts on the 63 on here. I am pleased you are trading up.... :)

I was also a diehard bmw fan.....had pretty much the whole range...m3, m5, 535d, 740d, alpina b10, etc etc

Fancied a change as it gets boring driving the same marque for years on end

I love my c63 with pp.....it's a great all rounder and brilliant fun to drive

The only downsides are the drab all black interior on mine, and of course mpg can be brutal! Don't let that put you off though.....all performance cars drink......and go for a lighter coloured interior imho

Newby Introduction

Hi folks
I'm writing from down under "AUSTRALIA"
I enjoy 4x4 & motorcycles, camping etc.

Useing a forum is bit of learning curve for me, so my apologies if I fall short.
:eek:
I'm doing my best to maintain an early model CD112 Vito, which I use for work and running the family around in. I don't own a workshop manual, so it gets a bit daunting at times.
I feel the injectors are not sealing, as there is an apparent diesel odour creeping into the cab.
The engine is starting to miss on cold mornings,and puffs like a steam train until the injectors warm up, it has 212,000 km on the clock.
Any thoughts are welcome, and guidance to access and extract these items is appreciated.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom