Hi all from Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenchu

Car
Mercedes 280 SL 1984
Hi , first ever Mercedes I've own, always wanted a R107 SL ,had to be red. Been looking for pass 6 month. Notice most are down south and at a premium. So manage to get myself a 1 owner car from new...yep she had it 35 yrs, lots of history and rust , but she had a sheep skin seat cover from new
c615b7e7fa37aecfb15b58cf796d62dd.jpg
.so seat look pretty good. Anyway I'm waffling on a bit. So book in to see body guy and see how bad it is , defo 1 door. So if any 1 got good tips , I'm all ears.

Welcome Steven.... greetings from Whalley Range.

Why not come along to the East Midlands Breakfast Meet & Run 21st August 2016?

I'm just going along for the lunch bit - Strines Inn on the Snake Pass, 38 miles from Manchester. We could form our own mini-convoy (or hitch a lift with me if your R107 isn't up to it right now).

Chris
93 220CE, auto, red / black leather, 116k, Manchester

Welcome Steven.... greetings from Whalley Range.

Why not come along to the East Midlands Breakfast Meet & Run 21st August 2016?

I'm just going along for the lunch bit - Strines Inn on the Snake Pass, 38 miles from Manchester. We could form our own mini-convoy (or hitch a lift with me if your R107 isn't up to it right now).

Chris
93 220CE, auto, red / black leather, 116k, Manchester

Hi Chris , only live round the corner in Stretford , might have to let u know nearer the time as I work Sunday, what time u normally finish ?

The Strines Inn / lunch bit of the schedule for the 21st is timed for 13:15 - 15:15.....

....guessing an hour to get back to Manchester

Hope that works (or can be made to work) for you. I'm pretty flexible - though obviously the point of such an event is to say hello to the others who show up, and check out the cars. So we need to adhere to that schedule reasonably closely, noting that slippage is a possibility.

Cheers, Chris

The Strines Inn / lunch bit of the schedule for the 21st is timed for 13:15 - 15:15.....

....guessing an hour to get back to Manchester

Hope that works (or can be made to work) for you. I'm pretty flexible - though obviously the point of such an event is to say hello to the others who show up, and check out the cars. So we need to adhere to that schedule reasonably closely, noting that slippage is a possibility.

Cheers, Chris

Probably have to give it a miss this time Chris ,don't think I can get back in time for work but if anything change I'll let u know...could have done with going to meet as I need a lot of pointers on Machanic and body shop ppl use

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom