Hi All, I've moved over from a BMW to a c220cdi sports plus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ioweddie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AMG Line Premier Plus Estate C220d
Hi all, after having a BMW for 10 years, I've ordered an amg sport plus saloon and it should be here friday, just introducing myself as I'm bound to have a need for your in depth knowledge. I'm on the Isle of Wight, any one else on the Island? Please be gentle with me as I had the beemer for 10 years since new and hope the Merc will make me smile, pictures to follow once I've found out how to add them, any tips?

Hello and welcome!

Quite a few of us here have come from BMW, I had a 118D and now have a c220 coupe

Hi and welcome - hopefully a good decision that you'll enjoy!

Worked on the island for 6 months and went through 2 shock absorbers and a spring.

Some of the worst roads known to man over there. The coastal road between Ventnor and Yarmouth was a good drive though with cracking scenery.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MBClub UK

Hi all, after having a BMW for 10 years, I've ordered an amg sport plus saloon and it should be here friday, just introducing myself as I'm bound to have a need for your in depth knowledge. I'm on the Isle of Wight, any one else on the Island? Please be gentle with me as I had the beemer for 10 years since new and hope the Merc will make me smile, pictures to follow once I've found out how to add them, any tips?

Hi ioweddie, & welcome.

I seem to have trouble transferring pics taken from a camera (as the files are too big), so have stuck to moby phone pics and seem to be able to upload. Good luck when you finally take ownership and I look forward to the pics. :D

Hi ioweddie, & welcome.

I seem to have trouble transferring pics taken from a camera (as the files are too big), so have stuck to moby phone pics and seem to be able to upload. Good luck when you finally take ownership and I look forward to the pics. :D

It's much easier to open a photobucket free account, upload the pics to there and then post the links to them on here. It does away with having to resize them and also the limit on how many you can upload at a time.

Only recently found out myself, thanks to one of the forum members. :thumb:

Hi and welcome matey.

Deleted

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom