Hi all today I bought my 2nd AMG and I have a couple of questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dpbayly

Car
2005 E320cdi
Hi all today I purchased my second AMG, 18 months ago I purchased a CL55 and loved every minuet of ownership and today I impulse bought my second AMG in the form of a C32 AMG and first impressions from the drive home is wow it seems quicker than my CL55 (it was 2002 pre charged version I owned) and this evening I've read up that it is actually quicker and what I'm loving even more is it's easy to make it even quicker still.

I'm looking at calling Eurocharged tomorrow and booking in a pulley ECU and TCU map, is that a good way to go has anyone had this done?

I was looking at CKS until I read on here that there not a good company to deal with funny how there on the same business park as Eurocharged.

I had One question I'm hoping someone might be able to answer, I have the factory Xenon's but I would like to swap out the headlights for some Crystal clear lensed lights to modern up the front end but as there after market they only seem to come as H7 halogen lights so can I wire into my Xenon wiring probably pre ballast wiring an after market HID kit to run in the after market lights?

Enjoy the forgotten secret that is a C32. Brilliant car's, mine has been breathed on tbh not much in it to my E55k...not as plush but when the horizon hurtles towards you don't have time to notice.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom