Hi all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarcV

Car
450SLC
Hi,

I purchased a 1974 SLC450 about three years ago. The car's in pretty good shape but I'm planning to address some light rust issues and looking to source spare parts.

I live in the Netherlands and spare parts supply here is limited and expensive.

I'm looking for affordable, reliable suppliers of parts and I'm wondering if anyone on this site can give me any tips regarding this.

Thanks,

Marc.

Hi,

I purchased a 1974 SLC450 about three years ago. The car's in pretty good shape but I'm planning to address some light rust issues and looking to source spare parts.

I live in the Netherlands and spare parts supply here is limited and expensive.

I'm looking for affordable, reliable suppliers of parts and I'm wondering if anyone on this site can give me any tips regarding this.

Thanks,

Marc.

Hi Marc. Spares for 107's are expensive over here as well. "affordable, reliable suppliers of parts"...that's a laugh :D
There are a couple of breakers yards who have them in so all you can do is post up what it is you need when you need it and we'll try and help and there are aftermarket suppliers for items like suspension components and engine mounts. Merc themselves have stopped supplying a lot of the spare parts that were available not so long ago.

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom