Hi All

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W1ghty

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320cdi and CLK200
Hi Folks ,
Just a quick intro as I’ve just joined . I’ve been overly active on the “other side “ , not sure of that’s what you call them , but that’s what they call you :rolleyes: .
Ive got two 11 year old MB’s which I’ve had for the last 8 years each .
An E320cdi 2009 W211 with just over 100k on the old girl and another 2009 CLK200 convertible with coming up to 80k . I’ve been servicing them myself for the last 5 years so I’ve learnt through trial and error from forums , Haynes , YouTube .
Hopefully I can contribute a little to the forum .
D9DE3D5A-D1E1-4C72-9F6B-B8939AF9D943.jpeg

I was very active on the 'other side' too :cool:

Welcome, Wighty, you'll have to put up with me, over here now too. :) 👍

When I try to upload any pics from my newish iPad I keep getting “a file too large “ failure , does anyone know how I can reduce resolution to upload them to the forum !
thanks

When I try to upload any pics from my newish iPad I keep getting “a file too large “ failure , does anyone know how I can reduce resolution to upload them to the forum !
thanks
I had that problem for a while on here, Wighty, what I do is, stand further back to take the pic, then you usually would, then shrink it on your phone, then post it, not very scientific, but you know what, it works. :) :)

I had that problem for a while on here, Wighty, what I do is, stand further back to take the pic, then you usually would, then shrink it on your phone, then post it, not very scientific, but you know what, it works. :) :)
Thanks , but some of the pics are already on the iPad , I think the problem is the modern camera quality has to high a resolution ?

Not sure what the other side is but welcome anyway

thanks

Open the photo, press edit and size it down if poss. This will reduce a bit

Nice to see another one wandering across into this place. ;)

Salutations from me as well. :D

Hiya, nice to see you here too ;)

Your avatar looks very official

Nice to see another one wandering across into this place. ;)

Salutations from me as well. :D
Cheers buddy , there’s no getting away from me :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom