Hi everybody...I'm just fall in love with 'old' CLS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LudoCLS

Car
W211 320cdi
I'm new in here and dont have merc yet, but know, that soon I will ;)
Tried one CLS 58reg. 320CDI today and its great...I like especialy 'facelift' rear lights, mirrors and wooden steering wheel...its fully loaded, so its almost mine...
only one thing I was badly surprised is that front lights are chipped like car has no 29k miles but 129k....:eek: its really so bad on cls or I have to check car mileage better? It has no service history (lost?), but interier is like new, brake discs too...
I know its better to buy from dealer, but not for my budget :(...this one is really cheap...

Aint no such thing as a cheap Mercedes. Low Mileage No History.. :doh:

move along now. nothing to see.

save some more or get something else.

or cry once a month.

He speaks the truth above my friend, you can pay a firm such as the AA or RAC to conduct an inspection that gives you some protection, but I would move on.

Hello and welcome to the forum :thumb:

There are plenty of good cars out there...just keep looking :thumb:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Do as the nice Mr Nicey says. Buy now and pay later (lots) is not the way to get into your first Mercedes. You have to ask yourself why so cheap.

Get the reg number and the last MoT serial number and put them through the VOSA website that may give you some history or at the very least run an HPI check. You will be glad you did.

Keep looking.

Good Luck.

Edit.

This is the cheapest via a quick search on ebay. I would say dont spend less than 10K on a CLS. Sorry, just my opinion though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MERCEDES-...6658800?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c5f410970

Last edited:
GOOD ADVICE The equation goes thus- you will not buy a good second hand CLS for the price of a second hand ford focus. You will buy an excellent second hand CLS for the price of new Ford focus. As such it will represent excellent value for money when you consider it's [ the CLS] purchase price when new.

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:
It took a year to find a good S class but it was worth the wail

You'll find the right car at the right price eventually, just keep on looking and it will all be worth it in the end
smile.gif

yep -as advised before look elsewhere-as the advert states-this has no documented accurate mileage and has to be assumed to be inaccurate!:eek:

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. No service history on a CLS??? Alarm bells should be ringing, unless it was owned by a car garage who would carry out the service in house.

Hello

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom